Without Sin

It's an Art Gallery in the making.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monte Vista, Southern Colorado

I'm a middle aged, childless, balding, slightly chubby around the middle, wrinkled man who is polyamorous, passionate, friendly and hates to use the phone. I laugh out loud, scream at god and chaos, cry quietly, and always always always believe that people are good and worthy. Except George Bush and his ilk. They're just evil.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Possible setbacks.......

So today the real estate agent calls, and says the city is concerned about the street access and parking and such. I'll get to talk to them on Thursday. I'm not thrilled with having to ask PERMISSION about what to do with my own property. Trips up my personal liberty beliefs.

So I'll go and talk with the city guy on Thursday. I'll tell them that there's already a driveway pan off the highway. I'll tell them that I can install 8 to 10 parking spaces and have a pretty little diagram to show it to 'em. It's useful having been to art school for the last nine years. :)

I'm quite sure there will be other battles to fight as my little gallery moves forward. There will be people who do not want nudes behind the walls. There will be complaints about pottery work, and the occasional bitch about smoke from kilns and such. Those will work out or not. :) We'll see how the first battle goes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

you funny. you have been in school since 1993! that's more than 9years,lol!

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>