Without Sin

It's an Art Gallery in the making.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monte Vista, Southern Colorado

I'm a middle aged, childless, balding, slightly chubby around the middle, wrinkled man who is polyamorous, passionate, friendly and hates to use the phone. I laugh out loud, scream at god and chaos, cry quietly, and always always always believe that people are good and worthy. Except George Bush and his ilk. They're just evil.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Moving ahead

Well, things move forward a bit. Got the application for the change in highway access. Paperwork is swapping places and gaining signatures. Folks I know are all getting excited about what they might do in my building. :) Our building I guess. We're starting to think up things we might wish to do in there.

One thing is ongoing computer classes for creative people. Mostly because I get completely sick of hearing my artist friends use the old "computer-illiterate" phrase. I despise ignorance in all its forms and this is one we can do something about.j

We've got folks that will teach bookmaking, book altering, pottery, who knows what else. Feel free to add ideas in the comments section. We're making a list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>