Without Sin

It's an Art Gallery in the making.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monte Vista, Southern Colorado

I'm a middle aged, childless, balding, slightly chubby around the middle, wrinkled man who is polyamorous, passionate, friendly and hates to use the phone. I laugh out loud, scream at god and chaos, cry quietly, and always always always believe that people are good and worthy. Except George Bush and his ilk. They're just evil.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

The buzz

I'm enjoying being the buzz at school over my/our new gallery venture. People I don't even know wander up and introduce themselves and want to know how it's going. Kinda fun. It was the "art guard" today at school.

And I'm networking in a very modern sense. Today I added a blog/contact from a picture post board I belong to: flicker. Now I'm thinking that I just need to go to a google search and find all the blogs I can from little independant artist/galleries and network them all together. It just sounds like something that will have dividends over the long haul. I can't help but think that a group of folks with a common interest such as being artists with their own galleries would have much in common. Here's hoping anyhow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>