Without Sin

It's an Art Gallery in the making.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monte Vista, Southern Colorado

I'm a middle aged, childless, balding, slightly chubby around the middle, wrinkled man who is polyamorous, passionate, friendly and hates to use the phone. I laugh out loud, scream at god and chaos, cry quietly, and always always always believe that people are good and worthy. Except George Bush and his ilk. They're just evil.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

De-posting

When we bought the place it was ringed with chain link fence. This was most unwelcoming. Since removing the tree I have decided to clean up much of the accumulated junk around the place before moving back inside for the windy season, (we get three months of murderous wind here in the Spring). So, of course, the first thing I've turned my attention to is removing most of the fence to create a more open and inviting presence on the street. It seems to be working. I gave the fence fabric to my friend Bennie for her apartments and she and her son came and removed it. They didn't get the posts as they are cemented in place with about 18 inches of below ground concrete. Yesterday I dug out the 7 posts in the front.

It looks bigger now. Every thing we do there makes it look bigger. I thought we'd bought a good space at first, but now it's starting to feel downright huge!

My changes seem to be taking effect here on the blog. If anyone is curious about what the place looks like all they need do is click on the flicker badge down there on the left sidebar. Every pic is there, from purchase to present. I like it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Barbara Sears asked me if you were putting UP a fence and several people asked me why you put in those wooden poles, LOL!

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>