Without Sin

It's an Art Gallery in the making.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monte Vista, Southern Colorado

I'm a middle aged, childless, balding, slightly chubby around the middle, wrinkled man who is polyamorous, passionate, friendly and hates to use the phone. I laugh out loud, scream at god and chaos, cry quietly, and always always always believe that people are good and worthy. Except George Bush and his ilk. They're just evil.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Always a hand out

I now owe the City of Monte Vista $98 for two months water bill that was supposed to be paid by the guy who didn't pay me rent and wouldn't move out until threatened. Ah well, it's the last of his shit I have to deal with. And I'm glad. I'll get that payment sent off tonight and catch up on the rest of my bills. I'm sometimes a bit tardy paying them. ....... just seems like other things are more important. Not to worry, I'm never more than 30 days behind so I don't trip the credit report triggers.

No work on the building tonight. Tonight is for relaxing with family. Priorities, it's all about the priorities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>