Without Sin

It's an Art Gallery in the making.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monte Vista, Southern Colorado

I'm a middle aged, childless, balding, slightly chubby around the middle, wrinkled man who is polyamorous, passionate, friendly and hates to use the phone. I laugh out loud, scream at god and chaos, cry quietly, and always always always believe that people are good and worthy. Except George Bush and his ilk. They're just evil.

Monday, January 09, 2006

It's always the little things.....

So I stopped by the building today to take a peek and see if the "renters" were really getting moved out. They are. But they asked about their deposit. I know nothing about a deposit. It's supposedly $500. That would be a pretty large chunk of money that I didn't plan on leaving my hands. So I'm in touch with my real estate agent (Nancy) to find out more. These things always trip my buttons. The folks living there have very little, so it would hurt me to see them walk away having lost their deposit. I'm pretty sure it'll hurt me about $500. I'd much rather do that than start the place with bad karma.

Decisions decisions.

But we ran over there tonight to take another peek. LOTS of work, but it looks like something I can do if I put my mind to it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>