Without Sin

It's an Art Gallery in the making.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monte Vista, Southern Colorado

I'm a middle aged, childless, balding, slightly chubby around the middle, wrinkled man who is polyamorous, passionate, friendly and hates to use the phone. I laugh out loud, scream at god and chaos, cry quietly, and always always always believe that people are good and worthy. Except George Bush and his ilk. They're just evil.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Ta Da Dump

To the dump was todays chore. :) It's the sad part of renovating, at least for me. I hauled a load there on Saturday and one again today. Both were my little 5X10 utility trailer filled to the gills. Almost $30 to dump the two loads. Not bad really. I can make a trip to the dump and back in less than an hour. There's still a giant mess on the floor in one room to scoop and haul to the trailer for the next load, and lots more to tear out. :) It's really really fun to do this. Makes me happy.

And very soon the world of art will get to live there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>