Without Sin

It's an Art Gallery in the making.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monte Vista, Southern Colorado

I'm a middle aged, childless, balding, slightly chubby around the middle, wrinkled man who is polyamorous, passionate, friendly and hates to use the phone. I laugh out loud, scream at god and chaos, cry quietly, and always always always believe that people are good and worthy. Except George Bush and his ilk. They're just evil.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Dirt

The dirt is thrown in. On Thursday the local earth moving company (friend of mine) brought in two semi loads of topsoil, 34 cubic yards. Friday night I picked up a bobcat at 3:30 PM and started moving stuff since I had to have it back at 8 Am the next morning. Got done at 9:30 PM that night. Pretty good job if I say so myself. Got the yard pretty well leveled and the lilacs moved onto my trailer to take to the dump. The dump guy even let me in and out for FREE! Life is good. Things are moving forward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>