Without Sin

It's an Art Gallery in the making.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monte Vista, Southern Colorado

I'm a middle aged, childless, balding, slightly chubby around the middle, wrinkled man who is polyamorous, passionate, friendly and hates to use the phone. I laugh out loud, scream at god and chaos, cry quietly, and always always always believe that people are good and worthy. Except George Bush and his ilk. They're just evil.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Diggin the pond

So the gallery has a little cement pond out front. And yes, I know I sound like Jed Clampett. It was filled with dirt YEARS ago and I started unearthing it last night. It is 30 inches deep and shaped like a torus. Should be a lovely centerpiece for the dye garden that is to surround it. I hope to make this a welcoming part of the gallery from the outside. Pond, 80 foot Blue Spruces, Posts to have hammocks hung from them, a lovely dye garden for paper making and such and all backed up by a fire breathing kiln yard. Sounds like a slice of heaven to me!

In other news we're checking into getting a roll-off dumpster in the front yard so that I can concentrate on ripping and tearing and then we'll get a whole gang to move the trash out to the dumpster all at once. Nothing like making a production out it!

OK, back to work!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been following this from the beginning, but for some reason, I haven't been able to comment. Now I am. Duh? Love what you're planning!! Go for it!

Gin

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how neat!
Once in kingsport, i put in a garden behind the house, in digging, i hit something solid. finding it was concrete i thought it was a sidewalk of some sort. Youre probably laughing already. yes, it was the septic tank.
:)
a torus shaped cement pond sound LOVELY. LOVE the hammock idea too! sounds like heaven no doubt!

Beth

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello??? Did we drown? :) Need an update!

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>