Without Sin

It's an Art Gallery in the making.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monte Vista, Southern Colorado

I'm a middle aged, childless, balding, slightly chubby around the middle, wrinkled man who is polyamorous, passionate, friendly and hates to use the phone. I laugh out loud, scream at god and chaos, cry quietly, and always always always believe that people are good and worthy. Except George Bush and his ilk. They're just evil.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

June. Setting my sights on June

I have a plan. :) This is no small thing with a very large task. My present plan....... The remainder of the month of May will concentrate on our residence. The yard is a mess, there are spots that need to be cleaned up inside as well, I have fence posts to reset and sturdy up the whole fence, and there are raised beds to build and fill. Heck I still have a trench left from replacing the sewer last fall. SO, do that for the month of May.

June.

1) Finish ripping out the bad plantings that have gone to seed and prepare for the parking lot to come.

2) Frame out the studio in the garage this consist of:

a) firring out the walls two inches for better insulation.

b) moving the gas and electric meters out to the exterior walls.

c) removing the siding between the house and garage to get to the plumbing and wiring underneath.

d) plumbing in a sink and or bathroom and boiler

e) wiring the garage for kilns, clay mixers, pug mill and general lighting and wiring

f) insulating and drywalling

g) installing cabinets, wheels and the afore mentioned machinery

h) walling off one garage door and installing a garage door in the other open hole.

Then I can make pots. Sounds like a pretty full monty. We'll have to see how much I get done and if the offered help arrives. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will you come to my house and mow my lawn for me? I'll make you some lemonade and then I'll sit on the porch and watch you work.

I wish we blogged on the same site. I'm still over at livejournal.

10:45 PM  
Blogger Crys said...

At least I know that I'll be there...

to make pots later too :)

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>