Without Sin

It's an Art Gallery in the making.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monte Vista, Southern Colorado

I'm a middle aged, childless, balding, slightly chubby around the middle, wrinkled man who is polyamorous, passionate, friendly and hates to use the phone. I laugh out loud, scream at god and chaos, cry quietly, and always always always believe that people are good and worthy. Except George Bush and his ilk. They're just evil.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Vacation?

This week is my vacation. :) I have a whole week off. My plan is to do two things. One is to see how far I can get on the studio part of my/our gallery. I/we will be renovating the garage into a pottery studio with a spot for a metals bench and perhaps even a little darkroom (little yet bigger than the present one that resides in a closet.). This will include pouring a stem wall for about 10 feet, then moving a wall out to there so that the garage is a full rectangle instead of the present cut up piece of crap. to do that I have to move the utilities out to the new wall and that will actually be one of the easier tasks. Then I'll fir out the walls of the entire garage so that they can be insulated to R19 instead of R11 thus saving us money down the road. After that we'll wire, insulate, plumb and drywall the place. I'm thiniking I'll call in some help. I also have to frame in to close off one of the two 8' garage doors and install a garage door in the remaining one. No problem that'll only take about 10 minutes. HA.

Yep, definately calling in some help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>