Without Sin

It's an Art Gallery in the making.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monte Vista, Southern Colorado

I'm a middle aged, childless, balding, slightly chubby around the middle, wrinkled man who is polyamorous, passionate, friendly and hates to use the phone. I laugh out loud, scream at god and chaos, cry quietly, and always always always believe that people are good and worthy. Except George Bush and his ilk. They're just evil.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

The walls came down

Didn't get much done over at the gallery this week. I've been working at the danged power company a bit too much. We did get over there today though. Laura did a bunch more planting and I'll get to water it the next three weeks while she's in class. While she was planting I started getting the garage ready for a bunch of work that'll start up in a week. I moved every thing out of it and into a shed that sits off to one side. Then I started tearing down the temp walls that some doofus put up for no explainable reason. Thru this week I'll finish getting the walls torn down and hopefull get a footer poured and the new wall section up with the framing for a window in it. Then next week Crystal and I will see how much construction we can get done in a week. It's kinda fun to push yourself sometimes. ;) I would really love to have enough done that we could throw in there and fire the kiln at the end of June.

We'll see if my wishes are bigger than my muscles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>