Without Sin

It's an Art Gallery in the making.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monte Vista, Southern Colorado

I'm a middle aged, childless, balding, slightly chubby around the middle, wrinkled man who is polyamorous, passionate, friendly and hates to use the phone. I laugh out loud, scream at god and chaos, cry quietly, and always always always believe that people are good and worthy. Except George Bush and his ilk. They're just evil.

Monday, August 21, 2006

wood and wire

Last weekend........ shopping for stuff to work on the gallery. It would seem there is a bit of a lottery to the purchasing of wire. The price of copper has gone through the roof and one needs to find a store that has stock from some time ago and hasn't raised the price in anticipation of the next batch of wire. For example....... 12/3 with ground at a really large home products store ..... $98.00 the same wire at my little hometown store? $68.00. So on Saturday I bought $368.00 in copper wire and walked away feeling like I'd just made a giant score! The rest of Saturday was spent (after yard sales) getting my old truck shined up a bit. Then on Sunday we finished up nearly all the framing in the studio and got lots of the electrical boxes placed. Now, very soon, we can work on putting up the new breaker box and running wire all over the place.

I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>