Without Sin

It's an Art Gallery in the making.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monte Vista, Southern Colorado

I'm a middle aged, childless, balding, slightly chubby around the middle, wrinkled man who is polyamorous, passionate, friendly and hates to use the phone. I laugh out loud, scream at god and chaos, cry quietly, and always always always believe that people are good and worthy. Except George Bush and his ilk. They're just evil.

Monday, September 11, 2006

It's sitting there

Sunday. Went to Denver with truck and trailer, this was the second trip for a truck this week. We got the boiler and valves and tank and pump and lots of copper and a couple extra thermostats and headed back after a short stop for lunch and a couple to-go orders for the folks that had to stay home because of work. New cost? $4200, our cost? $750. Of course I got soaked and at one point the guy had a plan that included dropping the whole works down on me (which Crystal put the kabosh on faster than I could), but it all worked out well. I think the soaking with old waste water brought the cost up for me, but then I'm a bit squickish about that sort of thing so ........... all's well that ends well.

Now we just have to get it installed before winter sets in. That thing will heat the studio and the rear of the gallery just fine. I'm pretty sure it'll heat the whole thing just fine but I kinda have to close up all the open holes in the main part before I try actually making it liveable for humans.

Tonight? Sitting in my chair with a monster headache. I could get so much done if I were superhuman, but then that would just make every one else feel inadequate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>