Without Sin

It's an Art Gallery in the making.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monte Vista, Southern Colorado

I'm a middle aged, childless, balding, slightly chubby around the middle, wrinkled man who is polyamorous, passionate, friendly and hates to use the phone. I laugh out loud, scream at god and chaos, cry quietly, and always always always believe that people are good and worthy. Except George Bush and his ilk. They're just evil.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

ROCK!

Well. Last weekend Paul and Crystal came over and started hanging the drywall. I worked on finishing up the stuff that had to be done before the drywall could cover the parts yet to be rocked. They started on the ceiling with the new drywall lifter and pronounced it to be a fine piece of machinery. I finished up the furring on the garage door, fixed the roof in one corner so it wouldn't leak anymore, hung plastic, ran errands and did a little more electrical work. For two days I worked as hard as I knew how to stay ahead of my friends hanging drywall. Come Sunday night they'd done one side of the ceiling, the East wall and started on the West wall. Monday I worked on the house we live in for a little bit with Laura's help, and tonight I finished up hanging the plastic over there.

This weekend I wanna get enough more of the rock up so that I can put up the garage door. I'm hoping it all fits right.

We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>