Without Sin

It's an Art Gallery in the making.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monte Vista, Southern Colorado

I'm a middle aged, childless, balding, slightly chubby around the middle, wrinkled man who is polyamorous, passionate, friendly and hates to use the phone. I laugh out loud, scream at god and chaos, cry quietly, and always always always believe that people are good and worthy. Except George Bush and his ilk. They're just evil.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Done. I think.

It was a successful weekend. Today I finished up the sewer reroute. I spent from 11ish till 4:30 and at the end of it all the gluing was done. I still have to check under there when the water has run a bit. But all the pipes are put together, and I installed the new cleanout and floor drain.

This is one of those projects. When I started it there was a riser pipe in the garage in one of the dirt holes. Now that I'm done? There are two cleanout pipes and a floor drain in the dirt hole. I spent a week working. Digging and tunneling and gluing and cutting and crawling around on the dirt and through holes wearing dust masks and helmet lights and ear muffs. At the end of the whole thing it looks almost exactly like it did when I started.

Now I have to find some more dirt to bring up the dirt level since all the concrete I moved outta there underground left a sizable dent in the volume. Then I can pour it fulla concrete and it'll finally be a finished floor.

Laura is gonna get the texturing done pretty soon after Crystal gets a last sponging done on the drywall in there. Then we can prime and paint and move in cabinets and equiptment.

Excited? Yes I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>