Without Sin

It's an Art Gallery in the making.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monte Vista, Southern Colorado

I'm a middle aged, childless, balding, slightly chubby around the middle, wrinkled man who is polyamorous, passionate, friendly and hates to use the phone. I laugh out loud, scream at god and chaos, cry quietly, and always always always believe that people are good and worthy. Except George Bush and his ilk. They're just evil.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Part way there.

I forgot to take pics! What a dumbass.

Anyhow....... Yesterday was somewhat productive. Got parts on Friday and then again on Saturday morning since once you bust out the old sewer connections there is no #2 until you get it done. :) Saturday morning after parts runs I got under the house and did most of the rest of the prep digging. Pablo and Crystal were in the garage drywalling sometime in there. I even opened up my first under the house trench with the hammerdrill so I could get the proper lift on the pipe. Then I prebuilt the cleanout and pre-cut some riser pipes. Time I got done with the digging I was by myself again and it was nearly 4 PM. Luckily at that time Roger showed up to check on me and I had help. Much appreciated help. It's really nice to have someone to hold things in place while you measure and cut. Saves a LOT of time.

By 7 PM I had the laundry room crawl space sewer done and some dirt on the stuff in the garage. I had to stop there since I ran outta glue. Today I hope to finish the piping and get the hole in the garage filled as best I can and get the busted crappy concrete hauled outta there. Oh and maybe I can get that pesky floor drain installed. We'll see how far I get. Crystal is gonna finish the drywall sponging and then might help me do some hauling and shoveling unless she goes over to spin with my sweet LoLo. Either way, it promises to be a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>