Without Sin

It's an Art Gallery in the making.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monte Vista, Southern Colorado

I'm a middle aged, childless, balding, slightly chubby around the middle, wrinkled man who is polyamorous, passionate, friendly and hates to use the phone. I laugh out loud, scream at god and chaos, cry quietly, and always always always believe that people are good and worthy. Except George Bush and his ilk. They're just evil.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

The end is in sight

Got almost 2 walls done today. There's a little bit left on one wall and then the back wall to go and all the rock will be up. Tomorrow we'll finish that bit and maybe the back wall and we'll start on the garage door. There'll be one little bit left to go because I want to look into replacing the existing door with something more appropriate. The old door is this heavy wooden thing with a diamond shaped window in it. We need something there that we can see through. Hopefully I can make it just a tiny bit wider as well. It's a tiny 32" door. Even a 34 would be better, though to my way of thinking there is no good door less than 36" wide.

So now I've slathered stuff on to relieve the sore muscles, and I'm in my chair with my feet up. I like my big purple chair. I'm never gonna be sure that I like it better than my old crappy green recliner, but I do feel comfortable in it.

Pics tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>