Without Sin

It's an Art Gallery in the making.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monte Vista, Southern Colorado

I'm a middle aged, childless, balding, slightly chubby around the middle, wrinkled man who is polyamorous, passionate, friendly and hates to use the phone. I laugh out loud, scream at god and chaos, cry quietly, and always always always believe that people are good and worthy. Except George Bush and his ilk. They're just evil.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

The Doors

It was a productive weekend over all. I worked today by myself and I actually like being by myself so that was fine. It's always nice to have the help and Crystal almost got to help some today, but then something came up.

I got the garage door in! I still have to install the springs and attatch the back end of the tracks to the ceiling but I have all that framed up and ready to go. I think I already said that we got most of the drywall up yesterday. I figured out that I need to cut a hole through to the kitchen and see if I can get a nice new pre-hung entry door from the kitchen to the garage. That and I have to get the local locksmith to change the locks now that we can use all of them. Hopefully in a week or so I can start on piping for temp heat for the winter. I'm on a schegule, gotta finish it up in the back before Laura's graduation.

Time to go rest my back now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>