Without Sin

It's an Art Gallery in the making.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monte Vista, Southern Colorado

I'm a middle aged, childless, balding, slightly chubby around the middle, wrinkled man who is polyamorous, passionate, friendly and hates to use the phone. I laugh out loud, scream at god and chaos, cry quietly, and always always always believe that people are good and worthy. Except George Bush and his ilk. They're just evil.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Decisions made

Projects this big are always tough because there's so many ways to go up to the point when you actually start doing it. Like right now I'm 99% decided to move the bathroom. In fact I'm SO decided that today while Pablo is taping and texturing drywall I'll start digging in a new sewer line and prepping the floor for fixtures. The real goal is getting the garage/studio done and with the new sewer line in I can finally cement in the last bits of dirt in the floor. :) This will be a good thing.

My dear friend Roger will probably pop by today. He came by yesterday and basically offered himself as crew boss on days we have a lot going on. This will be a good thing. I'm not terribly good at bossing people. Roger's response when I said that?

"I am"

I love my friends. They're wonderful people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>