Without Sin

It's an Art Gallery in the making.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monte Vista, Southern Colorado

I'm a middle aged, childless, balding, slightly chubby around the middle, wrinkled man who is polyamorous, passionate, friendly and hates to use the phone. I laugh out loud, scream at god and chaos, cry quietly, and always always always believe that people are good and worthy. Except George Bush and his ilk. They're just evil.

Monday, February 19, 2007

NCECA

I'm going to NCECA, the National Clay Educators Conferance. I love going to it, thought I wouldn't have the money to do it this year but thanks to my family I get to go. And Poly is going with me, this should be pretty fun. The other two folks I usually go with couldn't do it due to funds and moving this year and it'll be kinda cool because we get to drive and that's a good savings.

At the studio? I got the floor finish washed today. That means in a day or two I can get in there and seal it up and about 3 days later on I'll get to start moving stuff in. I can't wait to get started moving stuff in. It seems like it's taken forever! In reality I didn't get to work on the place nearly as much as I'd have liked to, and sometimes injuries kept me down. But in the last year we got the yard pretty well shaped up, and all the serving utilities except water have been replaced. We've even gotten a bit of tearout done and much more of that will be done next month, if things go according to plan.

In the meantime, we're going to the clay conferance. And things are moving ahead. Laura is spinning her fingers off and selling yarn hand over fist. Crystal is doing much the same thing.

Now if only I could win that pesky lotto.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>