Without Sin

It's an Art Gallery in the making.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monte Vista, Southern Colorado

I'm a middle aged, childless, balding, slightly chubby around the middle, wrinkled man who is polyamorous, passionate, friendly and hates to use the phone. I laugh out loud, scream at god and chaos, cry quietly, and always always always believe that people are good and worthy. Except George Bush and his ilk. They're just evil.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Rock and roll

Today is to be more drywall. Not sure when I'll get started as everyone seems to be sleeping and there's breakfast to eat first. I love breakfast, but really only breakfast that you eat out. Mostly morning comes too early for my stomach to be awake and want food in it, so I wait until later on. Today I'll try to get the rock up on the other half of the ceiling and around the garage door. If we manage that, then I'll work on finishing up around the walls and plan on getting the door put up thru the week. Then I can put a heater or two in there and hope to pass a temp plumbing permit so I can get a gas meter set and some less expensive heat in the place! Then lights in the garage ceiling and some blow in insulation and we should be set for winter as long as I can find a long enough heat tape for the water line. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>