Without Sin

It's an Art Gallery in the making.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monte Vista, Southern Colorado

I'm a middle aged, childless, balding, slightly chubby around the middle, wrinkled man who is polyamorous, passionate, friendly and hates to use the phone. I laugh out loud, scream at god and chaos, cry quietly, and always always always believe that people are good and worthy. Except George Bush and his ilk. They're just evil.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Sheet!

A whopping two sheets of drywall on the ceiling yesterday. I did get things moved so it can be put up on that side without too much problem. That involved moving about 14 of the 12' sheets onto my cart and moving the garage door to the other side of the garage. I also had to move a bunch of firewood inside and close up the holes in the building for the winter. Then it was a trip to the hardware store for ....... oh hell one of those cords that keeps a pipe from freezing, sometime I can't remember what the names of things are. The good news is that the measly two sheets I put up are the ones that everything else works from for the ceiling. :) One more little piece and I can fly across that ceiling like Grant went through Richmond.

OK, back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>