Without Sin

It's an Art Gallery in the making.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monte Vista, Southern Colorado

I'm a middle aged, childless, balding, slightly chubby around the middle, wrinkled man who is polyamorous, passionate, friendly and hates to use the phone. I laugh out loud, scream at god and chaos, cry quietly, and always always always believe that people are good and worthy. Except George Bush and his ilk. They're just evil.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Hiatus

Not so much getting done for a bit. The floor has been waterproofed, much wood has been cut for the last of the winter, and I've moved a bunch of stuff out of the way so that we can get to the equiptment that has been sitting in storage for months. Maybe tomorrow we'll finally get something moved into there. I want the stuff in this week so that we can get it situated and ready for us when we get back from NCECA.

Time for the oscars now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>