Without Sin

It's an Art Gallery in the making.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monte Vista, Southern Colorado

I'm a middle aged, childless, balding, slightly chubby around the middle, wrinkled man who is polyamorous, passionate, friendly and hates to use the phone. I laugh out loud, scream at god and chaos, cry quietly, and always always always believe that people are good and worthy. Except George Bush and his ilk. They're just evil.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

And so I talked to my friend Tim about giving me a hand setting the cabinets in. He says he will and we just have to pick a time to get to it. He's pretty good at this sorta thing so it should go pretty well. We just have to figure out the puzzel of how they were taken apart!

In other news...... This weekend we're headed to Phoenix to pick up a Lockerbie pottery wheel. It's what I learned on and is my very favorite kinda wheel. I'm quite sure I'm going to love the Thomas Steward as well, and maybe even the little home built one in there. Time will tell with the last. It's kinda ......... invented.

So now I only need an extruder. Somewhere there is one that will go for not too much money, and that's a good thing as I may need to use my available money to help out a dear friend.

You'll have that you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>