Without Sin

It's an Art Gallery in the making.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monte Vista, Southern Colorado

I'm a middle aged, childless, balding, slightly chubby around the middle, wrinkled man who is polyamorous, passionate, friendly and hates to use the phone. I laugh out loud, scream at god and chaos, cry quietly, and always always always believe that people are good and worthy. Except George Bush and his ilk. They're just evil.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Slowing down

Not a whole lot getting done this week. Had grand plans of cabinets and all kinda stuff this week. I did get the cabinets moved into the space, they just aren't set yet. And yesterday I was gonna get to the dump but that didn't work out because I ended up getting called in to work and was there all day in the snow.

And when the day job takes too much of my time I do need some down time so the studio/gallery waits.

The good news is all the machines are in there and I can throw if I feels like it. The pugmill needs a bit of a tune-up but I don't think that'll take very long at all.

Maybe this week. I do need to get a bunch of stuff made........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>